Price Speculation

Discussion in 'VeriTalk' started by LibertyNow, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Vishera

Vishera @Vishera310 Forum Staff

That's because Proof of Work protocols use a lot of energy, and they cost a lot of money to mine because people must buy the hardware. For the average joe, this system cost too much money to get into.

With PoS, people just need to buy the coins, age them and then they earn interest.

There's also a lot of other protocols out there as well. I just can't think of them. I know there's:
    PoO - Proof of ownership. I've seen some coin out there do something like this where they would validate a piece of property that you own and you'll have a digital token for that item.

I think I heard of another protocol out there that did something with the planets and stars or something crazy or maybe I'm crazy.

2. effectsToCause

effectsToCause VeriCoin Creator Administrator

Pat and I are doing a skype call with marketing company on Thursday to go over progress and update plan, will update you guys after call.

andreshemp, Ernie_C, Vishera and 2 others like this.
  3. Vishera

Cool cool :)

4. Vishera

The pump seems like it's over for now looks like we're hovering over 3.7 cents no. The pump brought us a little bit higher from where we were two weeks ago and with the ad campaign coming soon we can expect to see a high pump but also a decline after that when the news settles down so now is a good time to buy and when it pumps make some money. Guaranteed it will go down as recent Trends have shown us buy again and so when the next phase of news comes or until an entity pumps the coin again

5. Vishera

I guess I want to say buy low now while we can, because when the ad campaign starts get rolling we can expect it to raise. At least that's my speculation.

6. Krazyrican20

Krazyrican20 Veri Dedicated

Like every coin is up except for this one I don't even know why I bother this coin is basically dead no development bull shit tease on updates. Can't even find a developer that wants to work shows you how much the outside world cares about this coin.

7. Vishera

Why do you continue to bother with this coin?

Nine10toes likes this.
  8. Vishera

Nice to see the coin jumped up about $.006
    lol,

even that is a big jump. Still at $0.036 cents, that's a good leap, imagine when it get's to over $0.10. Cuz I know this coin will do that this year. Hopefully. That's my speculation.

Ernie_C likes this.
  9. Ernie_C

Ernie_C ☆ Verified ☆ Forum Staff

If buyers outpace the sellers then it should rise pretty quick. The charts look nice, like it's rearing to go. That's why I can't understand why anyone would be dumping now, as they were earlier today (which took out all the major support). Luckily though, it didn't cause any major damage to the charts, which still look good.

Poloniex 3 Day VRC/BTC chart:
    Vericoin-3-20-17_3D_Chart_SomeoneDumping.jpg

I took this screen shot last night: Vericoin-3-20-17_1D_Chart.jpg
    https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/poloniex/vrcbtc
    https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bittrex/vrcbtc

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  10. Vishera

2017-03-24 (1).png

Looking at our all time chart now, it's been a long time. We are at a low all the way from January 2016 I believe. That was before POST and Verium, now we have them and I can see a upward spiral for VeriCoin.

I see 2 spikes in this chart, and VeriCoin has had about 2-3 major updates to it. PoST and Verium launch, but it'll be even bigger news when the chains merge and a marketing campaign launch. I have high hopes for this coin now. I want to see that first spike again.

Crossing fingers here :)

11. Veri-MAD

Veri-MAD Forum Staff

Fingers, toes and nuts crossed here

12. Vishera

Haha it's a sure thing. We're going to the moon xD Maybe not literally but we are definitely going somewhere soon. I can feel it.

13. Vishera

I think for sure when Verium has a real use case scenario then that is going to the moon. Hell, maybe it'll surpass the market cap of VeriCoin... That would be something interesting.

14. Vishera

Maybe I don't watch the charts enough, but one buy order for 4 BitCoins.... I think that's just a lot. But smart man/woman for whom their about to make some money :)

15. cryptoadept

cryptoadept VeriSocial

Can someone explain to me exactly what the point of Verium is and why it has value? I just don't get ito_O

16. Vishera

I can't explain everything off the top of my head but if you can go to bitcointalk.org Red and there is a first post that explains all the information and the benefits and I use case scenario for Verium

17. Statham

Statham VeriSocial

My understanding is the main benefit is that it will increase security of the blockchain once activated. One of the major reasons given why Bitcoin has so much value is it is the blockchain with the highest security factor. POS chains are considered insecure by many in this space, so moving to a hybrid model where Vericoin is mined via POS and POW will reduce the attack vector.

An additional benefit is that VRM will be swappable to VRC directly in the wallet via an atomic transfer mechanism. The ratio should be 1 VRM = 10 VRC in theory.

VRM is kind of like a sidechain to VRC but maybe we should think of it the other way round. In the future VRM would be the store of value and VRC would be used for day to day transactions because of the low fees, and fast and secure blockchain.

This is what I have read and understood so far and I would guess some of this is still in development.

18. Vishera

Sounds like a good understanding of having your cake and eating it too.

19. Will23

Will23 Forum Staff

VeriCoin in the green today. Always nice to see a little bit of VeriCoin buying action.

20. Vishera

I am beginning to think that the marketing campaign has already begun because we just gained attraction within one week and I were already up to $60,000 volume.