Help with extranonce.subscription

Discussion in 'VeriTalk' started by vtec2liter, Apr 1, 2017.

1. vtec2liter

vtec2liter VeriAwesome

Sup guys. Im asking if there is somone who knows coding that could help me with adding extranonce.subscription into CGMiner 4.3.5. Its needed on Nicehash to run efficiently. I have quite a few Greedseed G-Blade Blacks and there is no software available that have it. Any help would be awesome. I could pay some bitcoin for the help with the coding. here are the links to the CGminer and the extranonce subscription patch. The patch is toward the bottom of the page for the extranone at # 6. Thanks again.
    https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/
    https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=software

2. vtec2liter

vtec2liter VeriAwesome

OK no help or answer lolz

3. Veri-MAD

Veri-MAD Forum Staff

Send a PM to Testbug on Btctalk or join the Vericoin and Verium Slack

https://vericoinandveriuminvite.herokuapp.com/

4. Vishera

Vishera @Vishera310 Forum Staff

This forum is pretty dead here, I've been trying to revive it a bit but doesn't seem to be working. We need a brawder community, and a larger one at that.

I bet if we had all the recognition as something like Dash or Mororo (however it's spelled) we would have hundreds of people visiting these forums every day...

I do have to say, this is the best forum I've seen online in a while. (and I'm not even the most active on this forum, I used to be most active on Phandroid forums (Used to be the most active member )))))) :)

Ernie_C likes this.
  5. Veri-MAD

Veri-MAD Forum Staff

We're working on bringing the community back. First step was to start a slack chat, over 80 members joined in under 48 hours. We are aiming to get that to 100 with a give away of a 100 Vericoin and 10 Verium to the 100th member. The slack has been rocking, lots of interest and had some 3rd party developer interest in doing work for VeriCoin and Verium. We will be announcing other give aways for community outreach and social media projects.

Next step is fixing these forums, way to cullutered and hard to find basic information. Plan is to archive this one and start fresh with a simple layout with 5-6 basic threads. Once that's done, new VeriCoin/Verium website and build our social media presence. More to come

Ernie_C likes this.
  6. Vishera

Interesting new projects to come in the future.

Ernie_C likes this.
  7. Ernie_C

Ernie_C ☆ Verified ☆ Forum Staff

I wish we could focus more on creating unique content in order to attract a broader and more diverse crowd to this forum, rather than just keeping it all about Vericoin, which, whether we like it or not, not everyone is as interested in as we are. I feel that we have a lot of great minds in this community and since quite a few are tech savvy and/or highly computer literate, perhaps one section could be devoted to computers, technology, etc. Personally, I've been a huge fan of computers since I first laid my hands on a relatives Apple IIc and although I tend to favor PCs over Macs (personal preference), I really enjoy keeping up with all the latest breakthroughs and developments in the computer world and think that some of the recent posts here on single board mining, amongst other things, are quite fascinating. I think we need to analyze our strengths as a small but hopefully growing community and utilize them in order to build a larger audience. If a site such as MajorGeeks or Tom's Hardware posted a link to one our threads it would make a huge difference in itself as far as exposure is concerned, in my opinion.

effectsToCause likes this.
  8. Veri-MAD

Veri-MAD Forum Staff

Hey Ernie, we are more then open to suggestions from the community. We can have a "Geek Corner" or "What ya Watching" whatever you guys want. We want to be all inclusive and want to keep our community alive and humming with activity. Join the slack and share your ideas:)

Ernie_C and effectsToCause like this.
  9. vtec2liter

vtec2liter VeriAwesome

OK um no help. Its ok

10. vtec2liter

vtec2liter VeriAwesome

Well after 6 months of messing with the CGMiner for gridseed G-Blade I got extranonce.subscription working. making an extra 6 dollars a day now. :thumbsup::)
    I didn't need the help after all (as if any was given :rolleyes:)

11. Vishera

What can we do as a community to bring more people here to these forums. By far I have the most active account and wouldn't mind spending a few hours on these forums a day.

But I'm just a 21 year old kid with a lot of crap going on in life there's nothing too technical I can do for this community, but there is a social aspect I'm willing to offer form me to this community.

I don't know how to run a community, or advertise and attract people here, but I can manage what's already here. If you need a hand you can message me on slack, you have my handle. Let me help you guys out.