A Veri Warm Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'VeriTalk' started by VCFAdmin, Sep 1, 2014.

1. souljah1h

souljah1h infinite potential Forum Staff

Welcome to all the new users! If you have questions feel free to open a thread. Enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

vtec2liter likes this.
  2. Cheers!

3. CarpeExonumia

CarpeExonumia VeriSocial

Have been lurking here for a while and decided to sign up to see if I can throw in my two pennies to assist in any way I can.

The future looks promising for VeriCoin and I am happy to have purchased stash at Polo some time ago. Got involved in the first Phase of the ICO and looking to do the same again in Phase 2.

Also looking to create a payment extension/gateway for a popular opensource e-commerce platform soon and of course VeriCoin will accompany BitCoin as one of the options for payment.

Keep up the good work.

BitCoinDragon, Alben and ohNomang like this.
  4. ohNomang

ohNomang Member

That's exactly what I was thinking. If we can get a VRC payment module up for Drupal and Wordpress, we can save the small eshops money. So they can sell their little crafts and doodads without getting a huge hit from Authorize.net or PayPal.

Alben likes this.
  5. admissionp

admissionp VeriNew

Ernie_C, pi933 and effectsToCause like this.
  6. effectsToCause

effectsToCause VeriCoin Creator Administrator

Welcome, many places here to find information you need and would like to discuss. Enjoy!

7. Paradigm

Paradigm Member

Hi! I think this is so cool that you have an official forum. I like that the creators of vericoin are not anonymous but I can be.

Ive been interested in cryptocurrency for about a year when I was reminded about them by someone on youtube. I had heard about them a long time ago but forgot all about them until around this time last year. I got some bit coins for around $400 and now, let's just say I'm very happy with my decision.

I really like the concept of this. It's like bitcoin but with the bugs ironed out. I don't comprehend how it works however which is why I'm here.

8. Atticus

Atticus VeriNew

Hey guys nice to be here. I just found this page. I recently got back from a 2 year trip. I had an old Vericoin wallet, and I checked to see if I had left something in there. I did. Only problem is, the wallet is version 1.6.2, and it says 0 connections. I tried to send some coins to my other address, however, and it deducted it from my wallet, but nothing...because, well, no connections. If I download another wallet, will everything go through?

9. pnosker

pnosker Administrator

You need to update, re-sync, and re-scan and the coins will appear back in your wallet. If you are having issues connecting after you update, follow the instructions here: http://resources.vericoin.info/category/technical-support-files/