A Veri Warm Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'VeriTalk' started by VCFAdmin, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Andeze17

Andeze17 Member

Hello Everyone,

New to the forums. What a pleasant, civil departure from BitCoinTalk.
    Good day to you all.

2. Reavon

Reavon Veri Dedicated

Welcome Andeze :) . Please fell free to ask anything you want , if it isnt answered already somewhere here in the forums ;).

veryveriviral likes this.
  3. Jeff.Masse

Jeff.Masse VeriImpressive

welcome @Andeze17 i'm new as well.
    cheers
    jeff

Ernie_C, veryveriviral and LooTz like this.
  4. veryveriviral

veryveriviral VeriCoin Marketing/PR/Media Forum Staff

Welcome to both of you guys! It means everything to us to have a community. Like really - thanx! :thumbsup:

Ernie_C and Jeff.Masse like this.
  5. Vishera

Vishera @Vishera310 Forum Staff

I just realized I haven't posted introducing myself here! Probably a little late!

Ernie_C and onsightit like this.
  6. ISG3D

ISG3D VeriNew

Hey guys! We are running a 3D printing online store at ISG3D.com and we started accepting Bitcoin recently, the response have been very positive so far and we decided to expand.

We started working with other cryptocurrencies and we are also looking forward to collaborate with this large community!

The VRC forums are very nice btw, good work from the team!

veryveriviral, Ernie_C, pi933 and 2 others like this.
  7. veryveriviral

Thanx guys! Welcome! REALLY like what you guys are doing! Find the 3D Printing space to be that perfect sweet spot of cool AND practical.

You guys have a nice website as well! Congrats!
    :)

Amalgamus likes this.
  8. ISG3D

ISG3D VeriNew

Ernie_C, Amalgamus and veryveriviral like this.
  9. parkoro

parkoro VeriGreat

I'm aligned with the properties & features of this coin. I also invest in some other coins.
    I hope this coin will succeed, if not in the short term, but the long term.. I see the potential in this coin due to all of its characteristics and some the developments that have already been made or are in planning!

Ernie_C and veryveriviral like this.
  10. veryveriviral

Welcome! Appreciate the compliments! :D

What made you get into digital currencies/crypto?

11. Janek

Janek Janek VeriIncredible

New to the forum. From EU

12. veryveriviral

Cheers! Welcome to the forums dude! :thumbsup:

13. Rekatan

Rekatan Minesweeper Forum Staff

Hey welcome to the party!

14. Vishera

Awesome. Great to have you here.

15. spearson

spearson Member

I've heard of BitCoin. I first heard of VeriCoin from Chris Pirillo when he got a donation of VRC on Patreon to back his work. I then watched his interview with the developers and was hooked. I purchased my first VeriCoin on July 4 (Independence Day in the United States), 2014 (going long term) I've become acquainted with a few people such as Jay Jay and Bruno Proença via the VeriCoin Facebook page. I hope the price of VRC to USD rises but I'm sure it will with time.

16. veryveriviral

Welcome @spearson ! You share the same story as a few other members here.

I've been following Chris Pirillo for like years now. He's an interesting dude and his wife had the squeakiest voice. lol

Thanks for staying onboard. It's been a crazy ride... but the RollerCoaster will soon be hitting an incline.

And a steep one. We haven't stopped working.

Again, thanks, and see you around on the forums! If you can contribute pls do!

;)

17. Vishera

That's how I got into BitCoin as well, went straight to VeriCoin and the way the developers explained crypto currency was great to someone who was completely new to it all.

I think if we can continue to adapt new people to crypto (specifically VeriCoin) we can gain so much investors.

In time, yes, as long as we are putting in the effort, our price will rise.

18. TJ_VRC

TJ_VRC Member

I first read about bitcoin in early 2012 but like most shrugged it off as something really cool, but maybe something over my head. Then later that year I got an email from a poker rakeback site that was running bitcoin freerolls. I had played online poker since 2003 so I checked it out and was able to grind up ~ $100 worth of btc (given it was at like 1k then).

Then I joined up the crypto currency collectors group on facebook, after learning more and more I kinda got obsessed with crypto currency not only as economical change but social change as well. It made me feel good to be a part of something that...maybe could change the world for the better?? I dabbled with trading but just got sick of the garbage involved. Learned about VRC in Feb. 2014 and got in ~15k but had buys as high as 40k. Held through all the haters and the mintpal stuff because I always believed in the coin and the community.

On a side note I'm also a sporthocker enthusiast, there is a link to my bio on my profile. I dream that someday I can maybe combine my passion of crypto with sporthocker.

-TJ

onsightit and veryveriviral like this.
  19. veryveriviral

Welcome @TJ_VRC ! Interesting intro. :thumbsup:

What is a Sporthocker? Never heard of it.

20. TJ_VRC

TJ_VRC Member

It's best described as a mixture of juggling, breakdancing, skateboarding (or board sports in general) and acrobatics with a sport-stool. Hocker in german means stool.
    heres a 2min video I made last year